Code of Conduct
Discipline is the Hallmark of GPREC. Every student is expected to abide by all the rules and regulations of the college.
1. Every student must wear the Identity Card on the campus. Without the Identity Card nobody is allowed into the campus.
2. Though there is no specific dress code, students are expected to come to the college neatly and decently dressed in formal clothes. T-shirts are not allowed on the campus.
There is dress regulation stipulated for Work Shop.
Khaki pant, Khaki shirt tucked in and full shoes : for Boys
Khaki Apron and full shoes : for Girls
3. The use of Camera Mobile phones is prohibited on the campus. If any student is found using a mobile phone in the class room, the mobile phone will be confiscated including the SIM card.
4. Ragging on the Campus is strictly prohibited. Any student found indulging in ragging shall be severely punished as per the Anti-Ragging Act of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Any misbehavior on the campus that is detrimental to the reputation of the college will be viewed seriously.
6. The Principal’s decision is final in all matters of discipline.