GRIEVANCE APPEAL COMMITTEE
The functions intended are:
1. To receive the Grievances from faculty, staff and students/parents.
2. To find the facts of the grievances.
3. To suggest remedial and preventive measures.
4. To review the suggestions/complaints raised by the students during periodical counseling.
5. To review the outgoing students feed back.
Present members of the Committee:
1. Dr. K. Madhava Reddy, Professor of ME – Convener (Mobile: 9989982958)
2. Dr. B.J.S. Vara Prasad, Associate Professor of CE
3. Dr. R. Praveen Sam, Professor of CSE
4. Sri M.Siva Satyanarayana, Associate Professor of EEE
5. Sri D.R. Srinivas, Associate Professor of ECE
6. Ms. Nasreen Noor, Assistant Professor of English
Pursuant to the directives of the Supreme Court of India, Women's Cell has been set up at G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College(Autonomous), Kurnool on 6th Jan, 2007 to create a healthy environment in educational institutes. It not only combats the evils of eve teasing and sexual harassment of the female students but also create awareness among women, encouraging and motivating them to be independent. It organizes activities pertaining to women issues originating from time to time in society and media, and to involve students and members of the society in the cell as active and alert participants.
1. To receive complaints, if any, from the lady staff and lady students who have been subject to sexual harassment.
2. To keep all records intact and in proper order of the complaints received.
3. To enquire into such complaints and establish the facts.
4. To keep an elaborate process document of each such case describing the methods adopted and the settlement reached in solving the problem.
1. Dr.D.Kavitha, Professor of CSE, Convener (email@example.com)
2. Sri.K.V.S.Gopala Krishna Sastry, Associate Professor of CE
3. Dr.B.Veerabhadra Reddy, Professor of ME and T&P officer
4. Smt. K.Devaki Devi, Asst. prof. of ME
5. Dr. K. Subhashini, Assoc. Prof. of Maths
6. Smt. V.Anantha Lakshmi, Asst. prof. of EEE
7. Smt. K. Asha Rani, Asst. Prof. of CSE