Under the activities of IE(I) Students Chapter, students have presented 38 seminars on the Floor of IEI chapter, and 40 technical papers at National level Technical Symposiums conducted by various engineering colleges and have securedSix FIRST and three SECOND Prizes and one THIRD Prize.
TheIE(I) Students Chapter has arranged guest lectures on
1. Mr.C.Amarender, ProjectManager,Sasken Communication Technologies delivered a guest lecture on “ASICS IN VLSI”.
2. Dr.K.Raghunath (ECE Alumni 1984-1988) working as Mentor,R&D,Semtronics Microsystems Pvt Ltd delivered a guest lecture on “OFDM and OFDMA” on 25-02-2012.
Besides seminars, the IE(I) Students Chapter had conducted various activities like Technical quiz, Electronic eye, Electronic sketch, Paper Presentation , Group Discussions etc.
The Deptof ECE is very glad to report that a three day national level Technical symposium “SANKETHA” has been organized on 28th,29th and 30th of December 2011 and we have received tremendous response from various engineering colleges through out the state.
The Symposium included many interesting events like Paper Presentation, Quizzard, RoboGaming,etc. A two day workshop on “Sixth Sense Technology” was conducted on 29th and 30th Dec 2011 which received very good response from students of various Engineering Colleges.
The following are some of the prize winners in the National level Technical Symposiums conducted in various Engineering colleges for the year 2011-2012 :
1 .M.Anil Kumar and C.Shyam Sunder of III ECE have presented a paper on WITRICITY at National level Technical Symposium SCINTILLANCE held at JNTU,Pulivendula and won FIRST Prize.
2. K.Ashok Kumar and R.Sravani of III ECE have presented a paper on ANIMATRONICSat National level Technical Symposium TECSTASY-2011 held at CBIT,Hyderabad and won FIRST Prize.
3.P.Nagaraju and B.Naveenkumar of III ECE have presented a paper on CELL PHONE FOR BLIND AND DEAFat SIGMOID-2k12held at SVU,Tirupatiand won FIRST Prize.
4. P.Gopinath Reddy and G.Manojkumar of III ECE have presented a paper on CONCEALED WEAPON DETECTION USING IMAGE PROCESSINGatKORMFEST’11 HELD AT KORM,KADAPA and won FIRST Prize
5.V.Manojkumar Reddy and P.Pradeep of III ECE have presented a paper on Stealth Planes at E-MERGE 2K’12 held at JNTU,Anantapur and won FIRST Prize.
6.H.Bhargav and K.Ashokkumar of III ECE have presented a paper on Artificial Vision forBlind at RIPPLE-2K11 held at RGM,Nandyal and won SECOND Prize.
7..V.Lakshmi Reddy and C.L.Jaganmohan of III ECE have presented a paper on Adaptive Missile Guidance at AGAMYA 2K’12 held at A.V.N College of Engg,Hyderabad and won SECOND Prize.
8. P.Gopinath Reddy and G.Manoj Kumar of III ECE have presented a paper on Nano Roboticsin Cancer treatmentat IGNITE-2K12 held at GPCET,Kurnooland won SECOND Prize.
With its lofty objectives and ideas we hope to make the IEI Students Chapter to work effectively in the coming years, with anticipation of much more creative activity and cooperation from the student community and staff of the department.