Achievements of the Faculty
1. Dr A.Vijaya Kumar has been awarded with Ph.D. for his research work titled “Effect of Three Month Brisk Walking on Selected Physiological Variables of Sedentary Men” from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
2. Dr K.Hemalatha has been awarded with Ph.D. for her research work titled “A Study on Microphysical Characteristics of Tropical Precipitating Clouds over Kadapa (14.470N; 78.820E), India” from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
3. Dr G.Raghu Ram has been awarded with Ph.D. for his research work titled “Network Routing with Node Balancing Concept Using Modified Depth Breadth Routing Algorithm” from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
4. Senior faculty acting as evaluators for Doctoral thesis in Mathematics and Chemistry Departments of Universities in the region.
5. Number of faculty acquiring highest qualification of Ph.D. showing a steady growth in the last few years.
6. Department faculties are guiding 2 scholars towards their Doctoral degree.
7. Two Research scholars were awarded Ph.D. under the guidance of Dept. faculty in various universities.
8. Faculty actively engaged in publishing their work(s) in reputed International/ National Journals and Conferences
9. Number of faculty has qualified SET conducted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
10. Few faculties are invited as guest faculty by IIITDM, Kurnool.
1. Steady increase in number of publications by faculty of the Department.
2. Recently five faculty completed NPTEL certification courses as a part of FDP from the Department.
3. Computer Programming lab is updated with latest software and systems.
4. Department library is updated with new titles
5. E-Class room is established.
6. Department conducts seminars and workshops for the benefit of students and faculty on interdisciplinary and general topics of contemporary importance.
7. English Club is running successfully with the support of English faculty in the Department.
1. Ms. Anantharaju Meghana I B.Tech CSE bearing Roll.No 189X1A0502 is selected for CVS Murthy cash Award of Rs.5000/- in memory of his demised friends of 1984-88 batch, for a I year student with the best EAMCET rank.
2. Mr.N. Venkata Kishore Reddy I B.Tech ECE bearing Roll.no 179X1A04B0 is selected to represent JNTUA university Basket Ball (men) Team which is going to represent in the South Zone Inter University Tournament to be held at Christ University, Bangalore.
3. Ms.S. Deva Harshini got Second Prize in Essay Writing Competition-Telugu organized on the occasion Swachh Sankalp SE Swachh Siddi presented by B.Venkateswarlu , Dist Tourism Officer Kurnool, conducted by “NEHRU YUVA KENDRA” Kurnool.
4. Ms.K.Harika and Ms.Farahath Tabassum of I B.Tech participated in 3 day (10-12, Feb 2017) NATIONAL WOMEN’S PARLIAMENT and being a part of the network of All-round and spirited women of India, organized by Govt.of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Ms. C.Preethi of I B.Tech has been awarded “ PRATHIBHA AWARD-2016” by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
6. Ms.K.Harika of I B.Tech secured 1st Prize at state level JVV Upanyasakulu contest conducted by JANA VIGNANA VEDIKA, Andhra Pradesh Committee on 07.11.2016.
7. Ms.K.Naga Sai Shruthi of I B.Tech secured CONSOLATION Prize at state level JVV Upanyasakulu contest conducted by JANA VIGNANA VEDIKA, Andhra Pradesh Committee on 07.11.2016.
8. Ms. S. Sameena Anjum of I B.Tech secured 1st Prize in Elocution Competition held on the occasion of Vigilance Awareness Week 2015 ,organized by Andhra Bank.
9. Ms. T.Aishani of I B.Tech secured 2 nd Prize in Elocution Competition held on the occasion of Vigilance Awareness Week 2015 ,organized by Andhra Bank.
10. Ms. K.I.Gnanewari has presented a paper on INTERNET OF THINGS as a part of Blue print conducted during Tathva’15 conducted by National Institute of Technology , Calicut from 30 October- 01 November.