Training & Placement Club
This club works under the guidance Training and Placement Department. Selected Students of different years and different branches will be the members of the club. Students who maintain high percentage of attendance and marks will be eligible to participate in the selection process, which may include written test, group discussion and personal interviews.
Aims and objectives of T & P club:
1. To have a permanent body of students to assist training and placement cell in organizing various events of Training & Placement.
2. To create awareness among students about the placement and training process/activities.
3. To give students an opportunity to learn to work in teams and organize events.
4. To promote managerial and leadership skills among students.
5. To connect students with alumni of the college.