SC/ST GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
The main objectives of the committee are to receive grievances, if any, from the students, faculty, Parents and alumni and to suggest remedial and preventive measures.
Present members of the committee:
Chair person : Dr. B. Sreenivasa Reddy, Principal, GPREC
Member Convener : Dr. P.Abdul Khayum, Professor of ECE
- Dr. G.Kishor, Associate Professor of EEE
- Dr. P.Penchala Prasad, Associate Professor of CSE
- Sri. M. Murali Mohan, Assistant Professor of ME
- Smt. M. Padma, Assistant Professor of CSE
- To function as a Grievances Redressal Cell for the Grievances of SC/ST students and employees of the college and render them necessary help in solving their academic as well as administrative problems.
- Any other work assigned. from time to time to promote higher education among these two communities suffering economic, social and education deprivations.
- The Cell may conduct regular remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, writing assignments and making presentations. The Cell also is expected to organize interactive sessions and informal meetings with students to attend to their personal, social and academic problems.